I enjoy speaking to large and small groups about several regulatory topics. Whenever I take on a speaking engagement, I always do the work to identify the audience’s needs and the best way to relate to them. Over the past few years I have given talks, solo or in partnership with esteemed colleagues, on a variety of topics, including the following:
- Fundamentals of the FDA Regulatory Processes for Small Molecule Drugs
- FDA Regulatory Processes for Medical Devices 101: a Primer
- FDA Regulatory Processes for Biologics and Biosimilars
- From Proof-of-Concept to Market: How a Few Make it and Why Many Don’t
- Regulatory and Scientific Writing: A Hands-on Class for Professionals in the Regulated Industry
- An Eight-Step Guide To Developing Your First Healthcare Product
…and more. My style combines well-vetted data, easily digestible insights, and actionable recommendations for organizations looking to set the stage for an event, provide an advanced “how-to” session for attendees, or even just to get a different perspective on some thorny problems.
Contact Daniela Drago, Ph.D.
Have questions? Want to learn more? Fill out the form and we will set up a call.